Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring break in Florida


From Washington to Florida.


We spent the first day
at the water park.


Aquatica water park in Orlando was a blast... it was lots of fun... big water slides and it was a very warm sunny day... funny looking dolphins.

It was lovely to get some...
FLORIDA sunshine... ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We
enjoyed warm breezes at the beach and all the fun water activities... spent time with family and friends... got a tan... also spent time as a family after our busy work schedule during the winter.

New Smyrna beach and Ponce Inlet Light House.

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Yeah Soila! I'm so glad to see you posted again!
I check back every once in a while. Looks like a fun trip. Hope all is well still for you guys, I'm so terrible with my time, I'd still love to come see you guys at your new house. Take Care and say hi to your girls.

Chad and Amy Jensen said...

We are so excited to see that you have a new post! It looks like you had a fun trip to Florida. We were sorry to have missed you by a half a day. Maybe next time. The girls are adorable as always. Love you!

Faron and Erin said...

I was so surprised to see a new post! Yeah! It was so nice to see yall when you were here, even though it wasn't for long! Congrats Patrick on the new news! Dad let me know today. That is great, and I bet a big relief! Hugs and kisses to all! we miss you! Oh.. and Soila.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know it's really late... but we were thinking of you!